LIGHTING CANDLES IN A WINDY ALLEY.......
I looked back, it was not me. I knew who i really was. Love may not have existed in my life but i knew i was better than what i saw everyday. The reflection on the mirror was of a young beautiful lady. One with faith and ambitions that long lived in her. A lady the world would be proud of, a lady any man would be proud to call wife. I did not feel it. That's what every man i met thought i was.Agony had led me to decisions that burnt my heart. All who knew me thought i was crazy.....my pretty smile knew what was beneath.
Years were slipping by, but my distraught mind showed no signs of improvement. It was a life of visions and depression in the day time and of nightmare in the night. The self doubt that often follows that betrayal of a life long trust keeps creeping into my mind. But, the vehement desire within me blindly drove me through this world. This desire partially lifted the shadow of sorrow that darkened my heart . I gazed upon the fortifications that and impediments that seem to keep human beings from the citadel of nature and harshly and ignorantly, i repined. It is thus that i learned to associate evil with their prosecution ,happiness with their disregard. It was suddenly pitch dark but i had to light a candle through this windy alley.......
No comments:
Post a Comment