Masa you try for this bula
Under the hot rays of the sun
You tighten the rope in a knot
You cast your rope into the bula
Like the fisherman casts his net at
sea
You let the trough fetch just enough
Then i watch your muscles...
It trickles with rivulets of sweat
It tickles my stomach just a little
It warms my heart in whole
With every pull i blush
I do not know what it is
Whether the way you breathe
With every pull of the rope
Or the way you look at me
Stealing glances at my smile....
You pour the water in my trough
In a splash
Like the Akaa waterfalls
Bits of it find my face
The water is cold, maybe suggestive
You reach out to wipe it off
See your hands bula man
Wet and soaked to the vein
You ignite the pleasures in my heart
I am covered in shame
For a woman of my tribe
Must not call for unnecessary
rituals
For cleansing of forbidden fruits
Calls for a gathering of the gods
Or an extradition from home
So i pull back and miss that touch
But keep longing for it within me
You give a warrior’s nod
Warriors know the laws of the land
You will send the elders
Schnapps will grace the feet of my
father
They will ask if i know you
Then you will take me home...
You have filled my trough with water
You have filled my heart with love
You have left desire in my soul
But the sun is coming down
I must head home now
Before the gods send my brothers
Or my mother begins to wail
You must come home soon
And claim that which is yours
The beauty of resisting forbidden fruits just because you stand in honor of your mother's wisdom. I love to the core, I really love this peace.
ReplyDelete