
There shall come a time
When I will say goodbye
But not today
I still want you to breathe
To feel the air of love
That has kept us together
I still want you to breathe
To walk and see the distance
That we have come in this life
There shall come a time
When you will say goodbye
But not today
I still want you to breathe
To hold my hand in the haze
When the harmattan covers the sun
I still want you to breathe
To hear the sound of laughter
Of our little heavens at home
There shall come a time
When we will say goodbye
But not today
I still want you to breathe
To see my eyes in the rain
The splash of waters and endurance
I still want you to breathe
To hear when I whisper to you
That the day will never come….
No comments:
Post a Comment