Tuesday, 11 February 2025


I Made You...for Me















 A voice, you have none

because I made you for me

so it is only my voice you use


Do not abuse my belabourement

or confuse it for empowerment

and start to question my sanity


Where would you really be

if I did not pick you from the gutters

and give you the space to be seen


That is what you did not understand

that yours was to be beside me always

and be seen for how I made you


Then you even forget, without gratitude

and begin to talk, using my very voice

to give power to yourself, such selfishness


Even a hunter knows his place in the forest

he has no voice over the creatures of the thickets

he bows before them with humility, honours them


But you, that I gave a voice, such despot

you dare think you can use it on me

not even a servant speaks before his master


Tame your fibble illusions of empowerment

yours is like shouting in the echos of a forest

like a werewolf wounded in the night


You have no voice, that much I can promise

and if you think this is one of my crazy jokes

watch how I use my voice to subdue you

1 comment: