Sometimes in the silence of my head
voices find space and begin to talk
I am reminded that here is that place
the one that I longed for many years
a place where joy is in abundance
a place where every day is a sunrise
even in the foggiest of fall, all dusk
a ray of sunrise finds its way inside
In the silence of my head music wafts
soft drumming and winds cloud the air
a beautiful symphony just for my soul
I am reminded of the many lonely nights
of manifestations and late night chants
of tears and a heart so pained and broken
I called all the names I could remember
and my forefathers showed up for me
In the eerie silence of my heart
a higher being interceded on my behalf
a higher being reminded me of my worth
and guardian angels were sent my way
I have never known a love so pure
and a heart with nothing but gratitude
if this is what I am living longer for
then I am showing up and showing out
In the dreams the voices finally spoke
your mind is what will take you far
the universe has laid your constellation
your paths are known to you if you listen
you are exactly where you should be
for that is the path to your destination
carry a lighter load in your mind
so that the journey is lighter in your heart
Sometimes in the middle of those voices
I hear my own voice whispering to me
as your heart desires the skies listen
the clouds will always cover you from rain
you will go beyond the waters of the land
you are a protected and preserved child
and I believe because I am a dreamer.
No comments:
Post a Comment