There
is a beautiful song in my heart
But
I am afraid to show it to you
Because
you wouldn’t understand
Or
maybe you wouldn’t believe
That
a woman like me
Could love you this way...
I
would love a dance in the rain
But
you are too scared to get wet
Or
afraid to catch a cold
Because
you worry too much
That
a woman like me
Cannot love you like that...
I
love to sit out some nights
Watch
the moon and the stars
Until
I fall asleep in your arms
But
you wouldn’t see it that way
That
a woman like me
Can love you like that...
I
have known love in different ways
It’s
songs in different tunes
It’s
dance in different moves
Never
a soul to do it my way
Because
they believe a woman like me
Knows nothing about being loved...
You
have to know me to love me
You
have to feel me to love me
You
have to breathe the air I breathe
Feel
the pains that crawl within me
Then
you will know a woman like me
Can love like how I do...
Forget
about flowers and candy
Forget
about fine wines and brandy
I
taste better than the finest chocolate
I
know because I have seen my reflection
When
you look at me and blink
Wondering if I can love you back...
Let
me loose into the winds
Let
me fly into the skies
Let
me teach you a little of me
So
much love I want to give
But
not until you believe in me
Then you will see more than me...
There
is a beautiful song in my heart
I
am scared you may never hear it
Because
you have it in your mind
That
a woman with so much wound
Needs
to lick her wounds dry
Because she can never know love...
No comments:
Post a Comment