Saturday, 23 February 2013

I AM STILL THAT WOMAN






I dont mean to brag
but i have been close enough
to know who you are
i have been there every night
watching you fall asleep
i have known what it means
to be loved by you







it was a beautiful experience
its in my heart......





 I am still that woman
you want to walk down the aisle
still that woman
you want to spend your life with
better still
the mother to your children










 i feel honoured......




 I am stiil that woman
who keeps reminding you
that she loves you deeply
am still that woman
who can stand you
in all of your seasons
i am that woman who knows you
and still sticks by



 and you know what that means....





I am still that woman
who smiles even at her worst
still that woman
who says all will be fine soon
i am still that woman
that keeps your mind busy
better still the one in your dreams








 i am still that woman....





I will remind you each day
that love has no speed limits
it knows no time bound
and when it is true
it barely fades down
it gets stronger with every
challenge










i am still that woman.....

No comments:

Post a Comment